Wednesday 3 September 2014

A Week In Whitby








The amazing house / That Staircase / Snooker in the Kitchen / Huge Bathtub / My Room for the week / Mini Golf by the Sea / Pretty View / My First Sea Visit of the Year

I had such a nice time on a little getaway with my Mum & her side of the family including my Aunty, Uncle, Cousins, Grandma & Granddad. The house was beautiful (and huge..) which was perfect for the whole family. The weather wasn't too bad, it did rain once but I got to get down to the beach and dip my toes in the water.
You can see what I got up to right here - VLOG: My Week In Whitby!






Find me here: 

2 comments:

  1. Looks Beautiful!! Never been to Whitby but looks soo peaceful.
    Great post lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so beautiful & quiet which made for a nice escape x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!