Wednesday 3 June 2015

and relax...

There is something so therapeutic about finishing work at 3:30pm, coming home and snuggling in to the bed with my laptop. Normally I'm settling down to edit a few videos but more recently I'm finding myself opting for my blog.
Don't get me wrong, I love YouTube and the routine of preparing for a filming session, making sure my makeup is looking nice, checking the lighting and knowing what I want to talk about. However, sometimes, just sometimes, it feels like a lot of effort for a few minutes worth of video. I think its those moments that made me pine for my blog a little more. Its nice to come home from work and not have to make any effort with my appearance, I can just sit here in my pyjamas and fully relax into a blog post. I never feel like I'm trying too hard, which I can admit I sometimes can do on my channel, and I get to be the most realistic and basic version of me.

It may be my bunged up, cold ridden brain talking or my true self but I am really happy with my channel and I'm also really glad I introduced my blog back into the circle.

post signature




Find me here: 
YouTube / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Twitter /  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!