Wednesday 31 October 2012

Halloween TAG!


1. Favourite Halloween Movie?
Probably got to be the classic Disney movie that gets shown every year on the Disney channel, 'Hocus Pocus' I mean, who hasn't seen and who doesn't love that movie!? Answer, everyone loves it.
2. What Age Did You Stop Trick-or-Treating?
I think the last time I went I was about 12 or 13, after that I kind of just grew out of it and didn't involve myself in many thing halloween related. 
3. Favourite Halloween Costume You Have Worn?
When I was really young my mum made me the classic bin bag witch costume which I wore proudly around the house for days along with a little plastic hat. That costume forever sticks in my mind as a hilarious memory.
4. What Are You Going To Be This Year?
I am not dressing up this year
5. Do You Like Going To Haunted Attractions? 
Urm, No! I am a complete wuss when it comes to anything remotely scary, we're talking wont even go on the haunted mansion ride at disneyland kinda wuss..
6. Vampires or Warewolves?
I'm going to say non-sparkly more manly vampire diaries style vampires.
7. Favourite Halloween Sweets?
I'm not really fussy when it comes to sweets so anything is fine with me.
8. Do You Decorate Your House?
Not a thing, my mum is more the less obvious it is that we are in the less we will be disturbed all evening. Bah Humbug?
9. Least Favourite Costume?
I dressed up as a devil once and it came with this horrible mask that my parents forced me to wear all night, most uncomfortable thing ever plus I didn't look cute like I wanted to..
10. Have You Ever Repeated A Costume, If So What Was It?
I dressed up like a cat like two years running, Miss Original over here!
11. Do You Believe In Ghosts?
I have no idea, all I know is that every time I go to the cemetery to visit my grandads grave it is freezing cold no matter what time of year, perhaps its spirits walking around? hmm..
12. Scariest Halloween?
I never really had a 'scary' halloween, awkward.. 

Happy Halloween! :) 
XC

3 comments:

  1. I love this, I did the tag as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hocus Pocus! Yeah :)

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it really doesn't feel like halloween till HP is on and I'm with you on the classic bin bag costume :L x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!