Thursday 4 July 2013

CNL: Champagne & Glitter




This is the first time in a long time that I've actually been into boots, picked out some nail varnish that isn't a bright or bold colour and actually gone "yeah, I really like these, I'm going to wear them.. A lot" That was my exact feeling after I picked out 'Silver Kisses' and 'Darling' from the new and improved Seventeen counter. They are both from the lasting fix nail colour range which boasts a quick dry and perfect colour from just one coat, costing just £2.99, its a surprisingly good result. 
Well done Seventeen, you will be seeing me again soon!






Find me here: 

1 comment:

  1. I love the shimmer! Not tired any of the 17 nail polishes, might have to pick one up Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!