Saturday 20 July 2013

Whats In My Holiday Beach Bag?

Cover up dress/ Towel (mine is actually pink but I couldn't find it when prepping this post) / Baby wipes/ Sunglasses
Sun cream / Hydrating spray for my hair / Hydrating spray for my face / Company Magazine / My current favourite book
My Camera / More sun cream / Lip Balm with SPF / Note pad and pen

As you read this is am probably laying out by the pool indulging in a book or listening to my ipod. Hope its raining in the UK! (kidding)







Find me here: 

2 comments:

  1. I love the little Cosmetic bags that came with the Company mag, great for taking on holiday. Great post, hope your having an amazing time! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really gone off of Company magazine recently, it really doesnt stand for anything it used to!

    I just thought I would pop buy and leave a little comment as you always leave such lovely comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!