Wednesday 8 April 2015

My Favourite Things - March 2015





March is officially over and we are in my favourite month of the year, April aka my Birthday month! It's the 9th, incase any of you were wondering (teehee) but as the month of March has ended I figured its time to tell you about all the things I loved this past month. 

Urban Decay 'Naked 3' - This is possibly my favourite out of the three Naked pallets and I'm not just saying that because my boyfriend is laying next to me and he bought it for me.. It contains my favourite combination of colour; Neutral, rosey, pinky shades. I am yet to try out all the shades but I've been favouring a few of the deeper mattes with some lighter shimmers.

Urban Decay 'Naked On The Run' - Can I just say that Urban Decay can only ever do things right. I have wanted the On The Run pallet for the longest time and now that I have it I want to take it everywhere with me. Its the perfect chuck in your bag for day to day, travelling or even post gym. This handy little pallet contains everything you need to create a perfect full face (minus foundation but c'mon, make some effort!) All the shades work so well together and I am fully obsessed with the lipgloss and mascara. 

Benefit 'Hoola' Bronzer - I have been reaching for this bronzer more and more as the months go on, sometimes even over a blush completely. I feel like we are getting towards the time of year where looking like a bronzed goddess is the aim and this little baby is the perfect transition from ghostly winter white to oh so sun kissed. I am obsessed. 

Bare Minerals 'Prime Time' Primer - Holy-freaking-grail primer. It applies like an absolute dream and feels super light on the skin. It doesn't feel like it gets all heavy and clogs up pores like some other primers can. I need a full size of this ASAP. 

L'Oreal 'Miss Punky' Mascara - Potentially the best thing L'Oreal have ever created. I have a full review of this mascara coming up on my channel in the next couple of weeks so you'll have to take a peak over there to see just how amazing it is.

Frends 'Taylor' Headphones - Just look at them! Aren't they beautiful?! I got these beauties for christmas from my dad (thanks again, dad!) and I used them a lot of the time when I edit my videos. I love how comfy they are around my head and over my ears, I could wear them for hours! Yes, the price tag is a little steep but its super worth it as the quality of sound is really, really good!

Grenade 'Killa Ketones' - These little things are my new early morning best friends. Having to get up at 6AM for work is a killer, after doing it for nearly a month I still haven't actually got used to it yet. I have taken to popping one of these to give me the kick I need. The great thing is that the Grenade products are nothing but good for you unlike some "Ketones" Pills. Being specifically for women and containing green tea extracts, Acai, L-carnatine and a whole bunch of vitamins they are the perfect thing for burning fat and making sure you are ready to take on whatever the day throws at you! 

Cadburys Creme Eggs - My one true love at Easter. I am slightly devastated that they are now out of season and I have to wait a whole year before being able to enjoy the deliciousness again. I mean I only have like..43 left to last me until they are back on the shelves! I'm not kidding, by the way, I really do own that many.. 

post signature

Find me here: 
YouTube / Bloglovin' / Instagram / Twitter /  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!