Monday 25 May 2015

My Second Instagram!

Lately I have been absolutely loving Instagram and its where I've found the most inspiration for motivation within my changing fitness. Having an operation that leaves you bed bound for a week means you have a little bit of spare time on your hands and within that spare time I created my second instagram account! I wanted a place where I could document my progress as I sculpt my body into my ideal, I feel that having somewhere to do it will keep me on track. Plus I get another place on the social world to fill with my favourite fitness related things (sorry, I'm a little greedy..) 
Feel free to head on over to charlottejessfitx it and give it a little follow and if you have a fitness account or just an instagram in general then leave me a comment on here or there and I will give you a little follow back! 
post signature






Find me here: 
Twitter /  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!