Tuesday 21 August 2012

I was enchanted to meet you..

I have realised over the last few days that the saying "Absense makes the heart grow fonder" is so so true. My boyfriend left for a 10 day holiday in America on Thursday (if you follow me on twitter there is a high chance you might already know that) and I just haven't felt right since he left. I will admit I spent a fair bit of my first night alone in tears because after you spend every day and night with someone and all of a sudden they aren't there to be with you, it sucks. I feel like a part of me is missing. Don't get me wrong, getting to talk to Josh on FaceTime or Imessage makes me super happy but it's just not the same as having him here and being together. After all the drama and a bad start of the year everything just feels so right now that I'm with Josh, like we were meant to be together and he instantly makes everything okay. He is the sort of guy who tells me I look beautiful when I think I look terrible, treats me like a princess and takes care of me the second I need him. I have honestly never felt this way about anyone before, I'd say I'm whole heartedly in love with him and am in the best place of my life with him. I could happily spend the next however many years together, enjoying all our little adventures. He is my world. Hurry up and get home please, I miss you! xx

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww this is just so lovely! So happy for you :)
    I hope he brings you back lots of presents for being away so long ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is so sweet, but yeah first nights apart are always the worse. In reflection I have no idea how me and my guy went months without seeing each other. Crazy stuff in hindsight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is such a lovely post! My ex was American and was always visiting home, so I definitely get where you're coming from! Hopefully the next 10 days will fly by for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post, my boyfriend and I have had to endure long periods of time apart so I feel you girl. Hopefully the days will go by quickly xx I have a new post up and would love to know what you think if you have a chance to check it <3

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!