I was tagged by Candice from YouReview so here we go..
1. How long have you been wearing make up?
Properly for about 4 years.
2. What was your favourite make up product in the beginning?
A raspberry ripple scented lipgloss from the natural collection in boots.
3. What is your favourite make up product now?
Bourjois 123 foundation
4. What were some of your favourite brands in the beginning?
I had a lot of natural collection and rimmel london
5. What are some of your favourite brands now?
MAC, Rimmel (still) Urban decay
6. How would you describe your make up 'style'?
Very natural, nothing heavy.
7. What is your everyday make up like?
I did a post on that here
8. What is your 'going out' make up like?
Pretty much the same as my everyday make up but with some lipstick and deeper eyeshadows
9. What make up look are you known for?
I'd say my every day look as that is pretty much me all the time.
10. What is the worst beauty crime you've committed?
I had some seriously slug like eyebrows until I was like 16.. awks
11. What is the worst beauty crime you're proud to have not committed?
I have to agree with Candice's answer, the orange foundation and lack of blending around the jaw line, not attractive
12. What is a trend you were part of but now aren't a fan of?
bright coloured eyeshadows, talk about a wash out!
13. What is one trend you are proud to say you were never part of?
Thick black eyeliner that goes up to your eyebrows, just no.
14. What is one look you will never ever go for?
Heavy bronzer, its just not me.
15. If you were brave enough to wear any look, what would you go for?
a grey/black smokey eye, just can't bring myself away from my browns and neutrals
16. An old Holy Grail product of yours?
17 foundation primer
17. A new Holy Grail product of yours?
Urban Decay's 'De Slick' Setting spray.
Like this tag and want to do it on your own blog? Consider yourself TAGGED!