Wednesday 27 February 2013

CNL: Signature Finger(s)


I pretty much always include a 'signature finger' when I paint my nails however, after being inspired by many pictures on instagram I decided to include the thumb on the signature action. I have been loving the combination of light matte colours and a shimmer colour, there is something quite spring-y about them. For this I used models own base & top coat, Barry M silver foil effects polish and Barry M gelly polish in grapefruit. Please excuse my hands looking like they belong to an old lady, its cold!

2 comments:

  1. i love the pink colour! i havent tried any of the barry m gelly nail polishes, but some of the colours look soo prety xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bright shade;)X

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!