Monday 25 February 2013

Packing For An Adventure: Beauty Edition!

This is such a classic post for the holiday season. I'm currently on my way down to Bognor Regis and probably sat in the car like an excited child because I've been looking forward to it for so long. If you want to know more about what I'm up to read my previous post here. Anyway, here is what I am taking in my wash bag for my week away! 
 The basics: I'm taking some baby wipes to clean any mascara off before I go to sleep, deodorant, toothbrush and toothpaste for obvious reasons and my tea tree and witch hazel day and night moisturizer to stop my skin from drying out and give it a bit of protection. 
The Hair: Now that my hair is shorter I can't just leave it natural because to be honest it just looks silly so I will be taking my straighteners and some hairspray to keep it looking as nice as possible!
I'm not a massive wearer of make up at the moment because I'm trying to give my skin a bit of a break for a while to see if it makes a difference to my acne ( so far so good)  it's the most basic make up selection with benefit they're real and myEOS lip balm. The cold weather is ruining my hands so moisturiser is a must at the moment. I'm taking a little bottle of body spray just so I can smell nice all the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!