Tuesday 16 April 2013

OOTN: Dinner With My Other Family!

On Wednesday Josh, his Mum and Myself went up to Birmingham to visit Josh's Dad, who very kindly took us along with Josh's Uncle and Nanny out to dinner. The gorgeous dress that I wore to the dinner was the second mystery dress mentioned in my 'What I Got For My Birthday' post. Josh chose and bought me this massively figure flattering bodycon dress as part of my Birthday gifts, he seems to have a hidden talent for picking pretty dresses! I love this dress so much and would wear it all the time if I could. It hugs you in all the right places and the coral colour is going to complement my Mexico-induced tan perfectly when I take it on holiday with me in July. Thank You Joshie for picking me two amazing dresses, you da best! :)  I noticed that a few of my nails disappeared into my dress, a bit to co-ordinated I think! With this dress I wore my black pumps from Tesco as well as a black cardigan to keep me a little warmer on these chilly Spring evenings. 

1 comment:

  1. This dress is a lovely colour!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!