1. Neutrogena deep clean scrub. 2. EOS lipbalm. 3. Topshop 'show off' lipstick, 4. 17 Miracle Matte foundation. 5. Z- Pallet.
1. I have recently rediscovered neutrogena face scrub which I am super glad I did. My skin has been pretty dry recently and haven't really thought of using an exfoliant to actually clear the dead skin cells until I spotted this in my junk drawer in my bathroom. I use this every other time I shower, it is a soft exfoliant which leaves your skin feeling cool and clean once it has been washed off. I have found that my skin looks a little brighter after use too which has been nice to see.
2. Since getting my braces lipbalms have been my best friends, I apply my mint chocolate one at night and reach for my EOS one first thing in the morning.The scent is my favourite things about it because it is so sweet and fruity which wakes me up and leaves me feeling summery all day as well as keeping my lips moisturised and therefore less likely to get ripped by my brace. I wish EOS was available here.
3. The topshop 'show off' lipstick was one of my first purchases from the topshop make up range and was also my first 'less safe' lipstick colour as it is a pretty hot pink. Weirdly I think it smells like jelly beans, which I love. The colour is so pigmented and I find that it lasts for such a long time that you hardly need to reapply. I wear this lippie quite a lot since finding it in my make up drawer this month.
4. I have done a full on rave about this foundation right here which you can read if you are curious about the product. To sum it up this foundation is so light to apply and feels like its barely on the skin yet gives medium to heavy coverage, as someone with acne I am impressed with how well it hides things. It's oil free, doesn't dry out the skin and costs £6. What more could you want!?
5. The Z pallet has been a fun little project for me to do, it took me around 2 days to complete. I de potted 5 out of my six MUA pallets into the Z pallet. I am going to do a full post on de-potting and the Z pallet soon so I shan't say too much here! Look out for that.
That was my February Favourites! I hope you enjoyed and perhaps found something you liked.