I've seen a few people doing this tag for a while now so I figured why not jump on the band wagon!? Plus its a fun little thing to do to fill the little lack of blog inspiration I'm having today.
1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
I think I was in year 9 or 10 when I started wearing makeup properly, like a full face of makeup, that was when I started getting spots :(
2. How did you get into makeup?
My bestfriend is actually to blame for this, she started wearing makeup before me and always did really pretty looks. She told me to buy an eyeliner and that's how it all started
3. What are some of your favourite brands?
I have actually done a post on this which you can see here but I'd say Rimmel, MAC and MUA.
4. What does makeup mean to you?
It's an everyday essential, if I'm going out, but I think its really fun to sit at my makeup table in the morning and make myself look pretty.
5. If you could only wear four products on your face what would they be?
17 foundation, Rimmel setting powder, NYX 'peach' blush and urban decay setting spray. I was going to say mascara but I guess that's for your eyes right?
6. What is your favourite thing about makeup?
I can cover up all the parts of my skin that I'm not a massive fan of.
7. What do you think about drugstore vs high end makeup?
I actually own more drugstore makeup products than high end because you get similar quality products for a much lower price, therefore you can buy more however I am a fan of MAC, can't go wrong with the brand.
8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner?
Find the right shade of foundation first before you start on anything else. Also, Less is More!
9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
Wearing bright eyeshadows, I'm talking neons. Fine for your nails, not great on the lids.
10. What do you think about the beauty community on youtube and blogger?
I'm not part of the youtube community but I have found that the blogger community is one of the nicest I have been part of. Everyone is so lovely to each other and I am hoping I get to meet a lot of the bloggers I have got closer to soon!