Monday 19 March 2012

Update & Disappearing!

Hey everyone! 
This is going to be a short update post today to let you know what has been going on and what's going on. So it's been over two weeks since 'that' incident that left me a little distraught however I am feeling rather fabulous and a lot better with the entire situation. I have got used to only seeing my dad at weekends recently and things seem rather normal between mum and dad when they actually see each other. I have adjusted to it and accepted that this is life from now on! 
Once again assignment deadlines from college have popped up for two weeks time for two assignments that I haven't even started yet. This subsequently means that I am going to be disappearing from the blogging scene for a while so I can knock out two full assignments to the best of my ability. I am going to miss college a lot when its all over in a little over 3 months (cry) I have met so many lovely people over the last two years who I am genuinely going to miss when they all bugger off to uni, minus a couple who I am hoping that when they say they want to see me still and make plans for summer that they actually mean it and stick to it, they make me laugh so much I would miss it if it didn't continue for a long time! Anyway, back to blogging. I will be putting up a few posts over the next two weeks but they are pre written posts so any comments or questions that are left will be replied to when I get back from slaving over assignments. Please don't think I'm being rude and ignoring you! 
I am now off to start working, see you soon!
XO

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better and have adjusted to things now! :)
    Good luck with your assignments

    Zara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better gorgeous :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you're feeling better beaut!
    xxxxx

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear things are going okki lovely! Good luck with all your college things too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!