Thursday 7 June 2012

May Favourites!





It's slightly disappointing that it is now June yet as I write this post it is pouring with rain outside, where has the sunshine gone!? A random favourites this month which doesn't contain a lot of beauty because I hadn't really invested in any new products last month. The nail favourites this month are Avon's nail strengthener which helps fix my split and damaged nails in a matter of days and essie's 'Tart Deco' which is a beautiful thick coral polish which is so nice, I featured it in  this post. A rediscovery for me was MAC's 'Crème Cup' lipstick, somehow I managed to forget what a nice shade and consistency this lipstick has I definitely made the most of wearing it this month. I have done a full review of the Bourjois 123 foundation which I have absolutely loved this month, interested? see it here. Some of you may be like "why on earth is this girl featuring period pain ibuprofen on her favourites post?" well, ladies, you are looking at your new best friend when it comes to those horrible period pains, they start working around 15-20 minutes after you take them and keep you pain free for a good 6 hours. I swear by these as I am one of those girls who gets serious pains and I find it so hard to get comfy and pain free with normal ibuprofen but these take away the pain quickly and leave you feeling almost normal. A-May-Zing. Last up is sudocrem which has done some serious good to my skin when I use it twice a week as a face mask, bye bye redness and big spots! Yankee Candle's 'soft blanket' scent is the nicest thing I have ever smelt, personally I think it smells better than the other 'clean' scents. Plus, how adorable is the picture on it? 
Sorry I have been a little lacking on the blogging front recently, I am working hard to finish my final assignments from college so I can get signed off and finished for summer! I will be back to my normal blogging soon I hope!
XC


7 comments:

  1. I've been loving Sudocream facemasks too, I was told I look like Casper the friendly ghost with it on :') <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love sudocrem it works soo well, and the essie nail polish looks like such a pretty colour (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to get hold of some Yankee Candles everyone is raving so much about them!
    Love the colour of the Mac lippy!

    www.XxCllaireLouisexX.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I'm not the only nutter who put period pain tablets in her favourites. They're amazing and I normally have horrid ones prescribed :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shade of essie nail polish and ahh yeh this is definitely not june weather </3

    ReplyDelete
  6. sudocream is a god send! love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!