1. Mint choc chip lip balm, 2. Juicy Couture perfume, 3. Garnier Fructis Flexihold hairspray, 4. Clinique liquid facial soap, 5. Barry M 'Toffee' Lipgloss
1. In a previous favourites post I declared my love for mint chocolate chip chewing gum however since getting braces I can no longer have chewing gum. I needed a new lip balm because mine had gone gross, when I came across a Mint Chocolate chip one in paperchase of all places I just had to have it to fill the void left from my chewing gum being taken away from me. Plus its really moisturising and tastes lovely!
2. The juicy couture perfume was a gift from my boyfriends parents for Christmas. It has a musky winter scent to it which smells soo nice! I associate it with winter and have been wearing it every single day since I got it and will probably still being wearing it through spring. It's a really lovely smell and just one spray lasts nearly all day.Bonus.
3. Hairspray is something I haven't used a great deal of before but recently I have been styling my hair in different ways that require hairspray to keep it fixed. The flexihold hairspray is great because its really light, smells amazing and brushes out leaving no oily or greasy residue behind. I think its only about £3 which is pretty good for a can that size.
4. I keep the clinique liquid facial soap in my shower and that tends to be the only time I use it. I received this product as part of a 'gift with purchase' and I really like it. I lathers up really nicely and you only need a pea sized amount to wash your face with. My face actually feels so clean after I use it which is great. One thing I don't like is the smell, it is not great smelling.
5. I am a big fan of the Barry M brand mostly for their nail varnish however I recently branched out into trying their lipglosses. The first one I chose was the 'toffee' shade, it is a beautiful nude toffee colour, it smells like toffee, with the smallest of shimmer in it. It applies really well and it doesn't stick, no one likes a sticky lipgloss! In the tube it looks really shimmery but when it is actually applied you can hardly tell it has shimmer in it but it still looks lovely. I have heard a couple of people compare these to MAC's dazzleglass lipglosses which I can see the resemblance, plus Barry M is a whole lot cheaper than a MAC gloss. I need more Barry M lipglosses in my collection.