1) E45 Cream, 2) Maybelline lip stain, 3) NYC HD mascara, 4) MAC crème cup lipstick, 5) MAC boy bait gloss, 6) Sigma E30
1) Winter has been particularly harsh to my skin this year but E45 cream has kept me happy. At times my skin has been so dry it has actually hurt to move my face. Before bed I coat my face in this and when I wake up in the morning its lovely and moisturised, Plus its only £3!
2) I have only recently discovered that Maybelline have a small range of lipstains. Last month there was a 3 for 2 deal on Maybelline cosmetics in boots so I took full advantage and purchased all four shades. My favourite so far is the shade 'Wink of Pink' which is a light pink. It love lipstains purely for their staying power! I tend to only have to re apply once when I wear them. They cost £5.99 but right now boots have a buy one get on half price on all maybelline cosmetics!
3) I love NYC mascaras! there, I said it. The HD mascara is my new favourite from their mascara range. It lengthens the lashes and gives volume in just one coat. Its really easy to take off as well which is a bonus. I never thought much of NYC as a brand but I am starting to really like it. Their mascaras range from £2 to £4 depending on the style.
4)&5) My favourite lip look this month has been MACs 'Crème Cup' lipstick with MACs 'Boy Bait' gloss over the top. They both have a similar pinky colour to them and they look so good together. I wear this whenever I can (aka, not at college) If anyone is wondering about MAC lipstick colours I highly recommend 'Crème Cup'
6) Another sigma brush favourite this month, this time an eye brush. I have been liking the E30 pencil brush for applying shadow in the crease and corner of my eye. The pencil shape makes it super easy and neat to do. Love this brush!
What are your favourites this month, link your posts if you have done them
30 Day Beauty Challenge - Day 28
Top Beauty Item You Can't Live Without
Rimmel's match perfection gel foundation in 'Ivory' It is perfect for my skin tone and blends super easy to give great coverage!