Monday 31 March 2014

My Morning Skincare Routine!

For a good few months I have done nothing nice and pampering for my skin. I had a sort of realisation a few weeks ago and decided to make a change! Off to boots I went to compile a new skincare routine to get my face feeling softer and more looked after. 


First thing in the morning I like to wash my face with Boots Simply Sensitive Cleansing Gel, I literally use the tiniest amount and it lathers up nicely to massage into my face.
Once I've washed the cleansing gel off using warm water I pat my face dry and then go on to apply my new favourite facial moisturiser. Another Boots Simply Sensitive product (can you tell I have sensitive skin?) this time in the form of the Hydrating Moisturiser. Again I use the smallest amount and apply it all over my face and down onto my neck, making sure I've covered all my particularly dry areas around my nose and under my eyes.
Lastly, no skincare is complete without looking after those lips. I'm still loving the EOS Lipbalm in Passionfriut even after all this time, it works wonders for my dry, chapped lips!

There we have it, my nice and basic skin care routine which leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft to touch!






Find me here: 

2 comments:

  1. Great morning routine! I really need to get in the habit of using lipbalms more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard before that the Boots Simply Sensitive range is really good but have never tried it myself!
    I love the EOS lipbalms they're moisturising
    Jess x x

    I am holding a beauty giveaway at the moment if you'd like to enter.. A Beautiful Secret - Giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!