Friday 14 March 2014

NOTN #1

Hello and welcome to a new feature here on itscharr 'Nail of the Now' or 'NOTN' which I have abbreviated it too (ooh, clever me!) where I basically show you what is on my nails, right now.. like right this very second! So without further ado' (is that right? probably not..) here is the first instalment!




Blue Glitter - Barry M - Aqua Glitter
Pink - Rimmel London - Pulsating

I feel like this combination could become my new favourite! Always rocking a block colour with a glitter statement finger but this pink and blue just looks so nice together, I also find that the blue helps to bring out the blue undertone in the pink. 
P.S. Don't mind the messy sides, I realised after I painted my nails that I don't actually have any nail polish remover to tidy up.. Rookie Mistake! 







Find me here: 

1 comment:

  1. I love Rimmel nail polishes. And the colours you picked are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!