BodyCare isn't somewhere I've ever shopped before but I thought I'd check it out and see if I get any bargains (success)
1. Rounded Bristle Hair Brush - £1.99 A perfect tool for getting some volume in my shortest side
2. Got2b Volumizing Styling Powder - £2.89 I love this for a nice lift at the root, plus you use the smallest amount for maximum umph!
3. Garnier Fructis Matte Gum - £2.59 This is a little GEM. I am in love! It is so light and non-sticky plus it smells so nice! I use the tiniest amount so this little pot is going to last such a long time!
4. Schwarzkopf Supersoft Volumising Mousse - £2.75 I haven't actually used this yet but I found the last volumising mousse a little sticky and heavy in my hair so I thought I'd try out a 'Supersoft' version.. we'll see..
5. Barry M Base Coat, Top Coat and Nail Strengthener - £2.99 - oops, this was a cheeky superdrug purchase that has snuck into this haul. Super looking forward to trying this bad boy out and seeing how good it really is.
6. Schwarzkopf Gliss Ultimate Volume Shampoo - £1 I am pretty much lamping on the volume based products these days so a shampoo is another important one. I massage this into my hair from the base of the back of my head right through to the roots and it definitely helps to add that little -Pre-styled- lift!
Find me here: