Wednesday 2 May 2012

April Favourites!

Hollister 'Solana Beach' Hand lotion & Body Spray
These smell like summer has been squished into a bottle! They scent isn't as over powering as other hollister scents, this one is nice a fruity!
Nivea Happy Time Shower Cream
I have been using the happy time body moisturiser for years so when I saw this I had to have it! The is smells like lots of citrus fruits, so nice, plus the scent lingers for a long time after its been used in the shower.  
Topshop Lipstick in 'Rio Rio'
I've been on the market for a proper red lipstick for a while now and when I spotted this one from topshop it was perfect! I apply it using sigma's E65 small angled brush, not what the brush is used for but it works!
Revlon Lipbutter in 'Cupcake'
I got sucked into the lipbutter hype but restricted myself to two shades. Cupcake is my favourite out of the two as its a nice soft pink shade that really moisturises the lips. I like that they have a sweet scent to them too!
MAC 'Pinch o' Peach' Blush
Full review right here!
My fake Lita's from boohoo.com
I have been wearing these at any opportunity because they are so comfy, easy to walk in and go with anything. I love them!
XC

11 comments:

  1. And why do I not have that blush? I make myself sick sometimes xD

    http://www.nickysbeautyquest.com
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks hun. I have not tried the Nivea Shower Cream but I am sure it is great. I love nivea products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love/own/want all of these! Great choices! The Nivea Happy Time smells amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice picks indeed :) thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)X

    pretty-quirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to try the revlon lip butters so bad!! and I love Lita's, I'm gonna get a pair soon (fake ones also) but I'm still deciding on the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want Pinch o' Peach so badly! Great favorites, Charr!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving a bit of MAC fab colour

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mac blush looks amazing! I was going to go and buy well dressed today but it think this may have changed my mind!
    Hannah x confessioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i ADORE pinch o peach, isn't it just perfect?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look of "rio rio" - I've been um-ig and ah-ing about whether or not to invest in it for a while now. I might have to I think!

    Lovely blog :)

    x

    amplecurvature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!