Wednesday 16 May 2012

Everyday Makeup Routine!

I was pretty strict when picking out my products for this post, I debated including eyeshadows that I occasionally reach for but instead I kept it to products I wear, without fail, every day. So to start with I spray my face a couple of times with Urban Decay's 'De Slick' setting spray and once its dried I apply a pea sized amount of Rimmel London's Fix & Perfect primer all over my face. I use collection 2000 concealer, along with Sigma's F70 brush, on any particularly annoying blemishes then get to the foundation, 2 pumps of 17's miracle matte foundation applied with ELFs flat top buffing brush. To set my foundation I use Rimmel London's match perfection pressed powder and Sigma's F30 powder brush to dust it lightly over my foundation. Using the sigma F40 angled blush brush to apply vivo's baked blush in 'Peaches & Cream' before spraying my face with De Slick to set all my make up and brushing on two coats of what ever mascara I am using at the time, currently collection 2000 super size mascara. 
Very quick post for me today, time to get some work done!
XC

8 comments:

  1. I love that blush color! It looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice routine, that blush is really pretty! I feel like I use so many products that it's ridiculous. Oh the life of a beauty addict, le sigh!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show you some blog luv! def enjoyed this post! New follower via email :)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some great products in your selection. I love the Collection 2000 concealer, I've just repurchased it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have nice collection of makeup kit. i really want to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the collection mascara and it's amazing! Gives a lot of volume! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!