Monday 28 May 2012

CNL: Coral Crave!

 Essie's 'Tart Deco' & Models Own 'Ibiza Mix'
Two things that have been swirling around the bloggersphere recently are essie and coral shades, okay so coral shades are a little 'last month' but I am a little slow on the uptake. I am rather happy that Essie has become more widely available in the UK now because all their varnish shades are so pretty, I literally want to buy them all! I picked up 'Tart Deco' on a recent trip to boots, restricting myself to just one was hard, I love the shade because its like a mix between a bright and a pastel coral depending on what light its in. Ibiza Mix is featured in pretty much every CNL I have done since I got it because I love the thick glitter so much! I think it goes with everything so why not wear it with everything!? Just a note to say, I did clean up my nails after taking these pictures.. Now, UKers, get out in your gardens and enjoy the sunshine while we still have it!
XC

9 comments:

  1. I've still not got round to buying glitter nail polish!
    It'll definitely be out of season by the time I get it haha, it's just so cute and pretty.
    Love this colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love both of the colours, i am so glad we can get essie in the uk now, so happyy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this colour, so bright! I'm a massive fan of Ibiza Mix too, I may have to invest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color, wish I could find Essie polishes where I live!

    Zara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy Essie is available in Boots now! That colour is lovely!
    x
    Please take a peek at my blog :)
    http://neenyswishlist.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i still need to buy some essie nail polish!! perfect combination! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!