Saturday 17 September 2011

September GlossyBox intro and products!

I originally heard about this concept from watching Ingrid, or Miss Glamourazzi on YouTube when she did videos on an american company called BirchBox, I thought it was a clever idea but it was US only so no chance I could join. A few weeks ago I came  across a blog post on a company called GlossyBox which was exactly the same as BirchBox but one I could join. 

 GlossyBox is a monthly subscription service, a bit like a magazine subscription, and every month they send you a beautifully packaged box with 5 product samples including make up, skincare, haircare & nail products. This is the first month i've signed up for, it costs £12.95 a month and I personally think its totally worth it! 







How cute is the box! I might use theses to package my giveaways otherwise i am going to be overrun with these boxes (yes, i have a couple coming up soon, if you are interested)









Inside the box they put a card with information on this months concept, which was 'Future Classics', on the other side of the card there is a little bit of information on each product and a discount code for each of the products website, mostly £5 off if you spend £20. 





This Months Products:
In the bag: Rahua, shampoo & conditioner
In the tube: Green people, Day solution
In the pot: Moa, The green balm
HD Brows, Eye & brow pallet
Mary Greenwell, Plum eau de parfum




I am going to be doing monthly GlossyBox posts. I will do a post on what I got in the months box and then when I've used the products I will do another post reviewing them, i think. 
Let me know if you are subscribed to GlossyBox or if you have any questions! 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!