Thursday 15 September 2011

I Got Naked!

No, not that kind of naked! The Urban Decay kind...


 LEFT TO RIGHT: 
Virgin, Sin, Naked, Side car, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep and Hustle (both hidden, see pictures below.)







 I picked up this pallet after hearing rediculous amounts of raves about how amazing it is, and trust me, it really is amazing! I am one for wearing quite neutral, natural colours and I don't think you can achieve that look any better then you can with this pallet. I had seen that debenhams were doing a crazy up to 25% off sale on near enough the whole store, so I seized the moment and went to the Urban Decay counter to discover that it was all 10% off so I paid only £31.50 instead of the usual £35! (woo!) I have pretty much used this every single day since I got it and am even considering getting a back up or at least a few of my favourite colours, hopefully, however some are exclusive to the pallet :(
I love that the pallet comes with a mini primer potion and a eye shadow brush which are both brilliant. The brush is soooooo soft! I think I may need to invest in some more Urban Decay brushes in the future. (Excuse my brush, its a bit dirty. Post on brush cleaning to follow at some point in the future..)









 Close up of Virgin, Sin, Naked, Side car and Buck








Close up of Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted. 





Close up of Hustle, Creep and Gunmetal

















SWATCHES:
Left to Right: (virgin got cut off) Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted,  Creep.
Up Top: Gunmetal, Hustle

Sorry about the picture heavy post, I'm sure you've all seen what the pallet looks like before! 
What's your holy grail eyeshadow colour, from any brand?
Xx

3 comments:

  1. Best Purchase Iv Every Made, I Was A Little Sceptical I Thought It Wouldn't Live Up To The Hype But It Did :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colours and i've read such amazing things about this pallet, but i think i'd feel far to guilty if i ever ended up buying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing, as always! I wish I could afford it :(
    xo Samantha Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!