Friday 23 September 2011

Tell me about yourself: Award!


Last night I discovered I had been given the "Tell Me About Yourself" award for my blog from the beautiful Brittany! I was very flattered to receive it. 


It is now my turn to pass the award on to some of the lovely people I follow and tell you a little bit about myself as part of the award! 




Here are the rules:


Thank and link the person who awarded you.
Write 7 random things about yourself.
Spread the love to a few other bloggers! 

Are you ready?
1. I can click my ears
2. My parents are adopting
3. I've lived in the same town for 17 years
4. I'm 18 with the mental age of a 10 year old.. 
5. One tree hill is my favourite show EVER.
6. Disneyworld, Fl is my favourite place ever (other than my home)
7. The only people that know about my blog are my mum, dad & boyfriend (and you guys!)

I am giving this award to:
ZARA from Pretty Visions!

SAM from xosamanthagrace! 
RACHEL from Life of a twenty something!
ABBY-LEE from Abby-Lee!


These are four of my favourite blogs and some lovely girls so make sure you all click on their names, go have a read & follow them! 
Xx











2 comments:

  1. Congrats on this award! It was nice to know a bit more about you :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    *Cappuccino and Fashion*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!