After last months box I was debating whether or not to cancel my subscription because I was so disappointed but it seems like glossybox held back until this months box and crammed it full of their best products. I loved this months box!
1) Blink + Go HD Mascara. 2) Deborah Lippmann nail polish. 3) Cargo Cosmetics lip gloss. 4) Mememe Seventh Heaven Primer. 5) Deborah Lippmann Stripped to go. 6) Rituals Foaming Shower Gel.
1) I am a huge fan of this mascara. It gives amazing definition to the lashes without clumping them together. It is waterproof but it comes off quite easily which is great for me because I have super sensitive eyes, excess scrubbing = intense pain! A full size mascara was in the box, if you were to buy it it would cost £14.99, a bit pricey for a mascara but it is really good quality, i'd say its worth it.
2) I am going to be honest and say that I haven't actually tried this polish out but I have seen so many positive reviews on it and pictures of what the varnish looks like on and it looks so gorgeous! I love a bit of glitter but I find that a heavy glitter polish takes forever to get off! I will be trying this out however because the colour looks so worth the effort of taking it off. Full size polish would set you back around £14 I think.
3) I received the cargo gloss in the shade 'Serengeti' which is a lovely shimmery peach colour. I used this on its own for a bit of shimmer or onto of a coral lipstick from rimmel. It is really nice, gives a subtle colour pay off and it isn't sticky! A full size of this gloss will cost £10 which isn't too bank busting as you'd pay around £13 for a MAC gloss.
4) The MeMeMe seventh heaven primer is my new favourite primer! I love this. It's moisturising, smells beautiful and fruity and really keeps your make up on! This product is great for when you wake up with dry skin you just need one product to moisturise your face, wake you up with the lovely smell and keep your make up firmly in place. I will be investing the £15 it costs for the full size when next pay day rolls round!
5) The stripped to go mitts are so useful! The single mitt in the packet cleared 10 nails worth of nail varnish, which included a little glitter, perfectly with nothing left on the nails. Having it on your fingers means it so much easier to hold and scrub. Full size is around £16 I believe.
6) When I first smelt the Rituals shower gel in 'Indian rose & sweet almond oil' I wasn't too sure I was going to like it. However, when I got round to using it in the shower I loved it! The fact is foaming makes it feel moisturising. Personally I feel like it washes and stays better on the body than a gel that normally just runs straight off. For only £6.50 I would buy this again and again.
What did you think of this months box?
30 Day Beauty Challenge - Day 24
Favourite New Beauty Product
You may have been able to tell already but the Mememe Seventh Heaven primer. Need to invest in a full size product!