I can't believe 2011 is over in a few hours. This year has been full of ups and downs but isn't everyones? I was going to do a 'Year of memories' post but to be completely honest with you I can't really remember all the way back to January.. So I thought I would share some of my highlights from this year instead..
- In April I turned 18! Unlike the typical teenager on their 18th I didn't go out clubbing, instead I had a nice meal at TGIs with my closest friends and boyfriend who surprised me with a cookie cake from Millie's and the restaurant singing to me.. Me and Matt also took a trip to Paris for a week!
- In May my parents began the adoption process which I was so excited about. It was one of the main reasons I started my blog.
- In July I headed off to LA with my parents, it wasn't as glamorous as I had expected but I still had a great time in Disney and getting a VIP tour around universal studios which meant front of line access and walking on famous film sets like desperate housewives and war of the worlds!
- In August me and my boyfriend celebrated our first year together. It's gone so fast but I still love him!
- In October me and Matt headed off on another trip, this time to Chicago to visit his aunty and her family. The place where his aunty lives is so beautiful and matts cousins are the most adorable children in the world. I had so much fun spending the week with them!
So here's to 2012, hopefully a year full of more great memories and blogging! I want to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to all of my beautiful followers for following me this year! It means so much to me that you all take the time out of your days to read my posts and comment. You are honestly the nicest bunch of people in the blogging world and it's been a pleasure getting to know you all. Hopefully next year I will get to meet some of you too!
Have a Happy and enjoyable 2012!
Love Char XO
30 Day Beauty Challenge - Day 26
An Item From Your Wishlist
I'm looking forward to the Naked2 pallet coming out next year, I think I may have to jump on the already travelling bandwagon to get it!