Tuesday 8 November 2011

Barry M 'Foil' polish! CNL + Review

Yesterday I went to Superdrug and picked up the two 'foil' polishes from the Barry M collection. I had a few people say that they wanted to see what they look like on and my nail varnish needed changing so I figured I would try out the newbies. Yes, both of them. 
I have been waiting for Barry M to release this range of polishes for a while and I LOVE these! I found that they apply so easily and have a thick consistency, they also dry quite quickly which is a bonus. The picture above is after just one coat, ONE! and it looks perfectly fine, no streaks just a lovely colour payback. If any of you were umm-ing and ahh-ing about getting these polishes, DO IT!  Go ahead! They are £3.99 which is bargainous for a nail effect polish plus its 3 for 2 in superdrug so you could get both of them and another one for Free! I think these are a lot better than the top shop version of the 'foil' range.


Another nail related product I wanted to mention was the Sally Hansen moisturising nail polish remover for dry and brittle nails (mine). This is probably the best polish remover I have ever used. One thing I like most about this is the fact it doesn't have an overpowering smell that gives you a headache. It also really does moisturise the nails, they didn't feel dry after I used it. It also contains Aloe Vera which soothes them. Yay!


Have you tried out the 'Foil' range yet? What Did you think? Will you be trying them now? 


XX

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried them, they look so lovely!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the silver and gold nails! perfect for the holidays!

    I just found your blog! LOVE IT! Can't wait to read more!

    xo
    Alexandra
    www.fashion-feast.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely :), i'm a big fan of Barry M polishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorge colors ! I've got a silver that's very similar by OPI ! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look lovely on you but not sure if I would buy them haha not sure if those colours would suit me and I'm too nervous to take the plunge Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!