Wednesday 2 November 2011

October Glossybox Reviews

I really enjoyed trying out last months products from Glossybox! 
So far I have not loved the perfume samples sent through in any of the glossyboxes.This month there were three samples, I think all of the Robert Piguet samples smell very musky and floral which isn't really one of my favourite types of scent. However if I had to choose one I would say 'Calypso' was the better of the three scents. 


I was very happy to see a Stila product in last months box because I've heard tonnes of positive reviews about the brand. I received a smudge stick in Moray which is a really pretty darkish green colour with golden sparkle in it. It is soo pigmented and even the squiggle on my hand took a few scrubs to get it completely off which bodes well for it not to smudge on your eyes. Love this! 
I loved the three dermalogica age smart products. Both the thermafoliant and the power recover masque made my skin feel so freaking soft! I loved using them. However the smell of the masque made my head feel a little funny when I was sat with it on. The little lip balm is my new favourite thing, to me it smells a bit like strawberries and made my lips so soft after just one use! Love Love Love it!
Prettiest colour ever. In the bottle the varnish looks like a really cute baby pink colour but on my nails it seemed to go a salmon pink instead. It was still a really lovely colour and lasted a seriously long time without chipping. I think I may have to invest in a couple more Leighton Denny nail varnish. Lovely.






Looking forward to receiving and trying out the exciting goodies in this months box
Xx

5 comments:

  1. I got the same varnish as you @ loved it too! I agree the perfume wasn't very nice haha!

    Sadie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i have given you an award, go check out this post to find out more hehe;L
    http://mollyox.blogspot.com/2011/11/ive-got-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved Octobers box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Blog ! follow me :)
    Just discovered your blog. Really worth going after. Shares are very nice, now I follow .. Nail polish is so cute ! Great color..Welcome to your own blog, my blog will be very happy to see you .. See you soon, take care..
    My Blog ! follow me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!