Thursday 17 November 2011

Leibster Blog Award!

First off I need to apologise because I have a tonne of college work due in over the next couple of weeks so I may or may not be blogging as much as normal so please don't be mad, I've just got to get it done. 
So to the point of this post. I got another award which makes me so happy! I received the Liebster Blog Award from the beautiful Claire at XxDollyBlossom, everyone go have a look at her blog, its very nice! Thank you Claire! :)
I like the concept of this award because its specially made for those of us who have less than 200 followers! 
Once you receive this award you pass it onto 5 other lovely blogs with less than 200 followers! 
I am handing this award onto:
Kate at Wardrobe full of nothing
Zara at Pretty Visions
Maddie at Vintage Beauty
Molly at Pocket Full of Sunshine
Ashley at Aspiring Ash

XX


7 comments:

  1. awwww glad you liked the award :)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love your new header Rachael X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! :)

    I'll definitely check out all of the others! :)

    Zara
    x
    http://lifesprettyvisions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog ist so lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is really cute, thanks for your comments. following (: x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!