Wednesday 16 November 2011

What's In My Bag?

Last week I had a little poll up on the side of my blog with a few potential new posts for you lovelies to vote on which one you'd rather see next. The winner was the 'What's in my bag' post so here it is!
This is my bag. Its a Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 bag that I got for my 18th Birthday from my parents. I use it near enough every single day cause I love it! Here is what's in it..
I have my Juicy Couture purse (got it for $50 reduced from $75 from a JC outlet, bargain) Tory Burch sunglasses, Hairbrush, Pen, Gum, Minnie Mouse tin with refreshers in (so tasty), Key to boyfriends house on a 'Angel' from Lilo + Stitch keyring that I got from Disneyland when I went in April with Matt, Key for the padlock on the side of my bag (useless), Notebook, Cookie smelling hand sanitiser from Bath + BodyWorks, 5p, Special K Double chocolate chip snack bar and my Clinique make up bag. I normally also have my house keys, car keys and phone in my bag but seen as I'm at home, they are dotted around the house.
EXTRA: So what's in my make up bag in my bag?
A few essentials as you can see. Tissues, Girl things, Mints, Disney Princess plasters, Hair ties, Big clip, BobbyPins, Small powder brush, Travel mirror, Elf clarifying powder, More gum, Travelo perfume mini, nail file, Fanta lipsmacker, Natural collection raspberry ripple lipgloss, Natural collection vanilla lipgloss and an Elf mascara. 

Looking at it like that it looks like I carry a lot around but my bag is actually never heavy! Hope you enjoyed. If any of you have done a 'What's In My Bag' post then please link it below, I love seeing them! Also I've just reached 50 followers! That's so awesome, thank you all so much. Giveaway coming up very soon because I'm feeling very generous and want to thank you! 
XX

21 comments:

  1. Love peeking inside people's bags - I only moved with one slightly small bag so mines rather boring at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First wittwoo at your speedy!
    I really cant do one of these posts. I dont carry any makeup or perfume, itd be unbelivably boring! haha.
    I really need a travello mini they are so practical!

    Liz
    http:www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, potential new 'Moving to America' present?
    Liz, the travello's are so useful!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have the same bag! :) Except mines the Speedy 40, which I regret so much. I never use it because I find it gets far too heavy, but I'm probably just too weak haha!

    Have to get me one of those Travello things but atm it's not something I'm willing to be €14.99 for!

    Great post lovely! :)

    Zara
    x
    http://lifesprettyvisions.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zara & Liz, you should have a look here, they are much cheaper:
    http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/15918883/Travalo-The-8cm-Refillable-Fragrance-Spray/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&searchstring=travalo&urlrefer=search

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Travalo-Refill-Travel-Perfume-Atomizer/dp/B002FQKKBQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321469782&sr=8-1

    Hope that helps XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also doing a what's in my bag post soon. I also have my small clinique makeup bag that I call my "Glam Bag" where I put a bit of makeup for touch ups =-D. I like what is in your bag, it is almost similiar to mine. It has all the basic necessities.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing it Mayra X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute post! What a great idea to have a huge key chain like that...It always take me ages to find my keys in my bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love having a sneaky peek at what's in my bags posts
    Loved yours :) nice bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. suffering serious bag envy. i always have some sort of random snack bar in my bag too, haha. lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwwww disney princesses

    i have the same ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats very neat, my bag is well a bag! Messy that is and full of junk!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with your bag! Louis Vuittons are always so classic and chic(:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh gawd your bag is amazing - what a present! Love your purse too!
    Such a cool post, want to do one of these myself!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post, and your bag is gorgeous! thanks for sharing! xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!