Thursday 3 November 2011

October Favourites!

This months favourites are: Rimmel match perfection gel foundation, Covergirl lash blast length mascara, Extra dessert delights mint choc chip chewing gum, Bath and bodyworks cookie candle, Safehaven book. 
I've been quite organised this month and actually managed to get my favourites up before the end of the first week of the month! (go me) So this month I have a random collection of favourites. 
My first favourite is the Rimmel London Match Perfection gel foundation, I just recently switched back from the liquid to the gel foundation as the gel gives a lot more coverage then the liquid and applies a lot easier. The next make up item in my favourites is the covergirl lash blast length mascara, everyone loved it like last year but I've only just got round to using it and i really like it. The brush is plastic and at first it feels like you aren't actually applying any product but then its like BAM! your eyelashes look amazing! If only covergirl was available in the UK. A bit of a random one but I found some of the Extra dessert delights chewing gum when I was in Chicago, I chose the mint chocolate chip one and it is so good! It really tastes like the ice cream and I feel like the taste lasts a lot longer than normal gum. I'm trying to make it last for as long as I can because, unless I'm wrong, you can't get it here! When I took my first trip into bath and body works in California in July I picked out three candles and home baked cookies is my favourite scent EVER! It makes my room smell like a bakery, When I was in Chicago I topped up on all things cookie smelling. Yum! You can't really see them properly but on top of the candle there are my new favourite earrings that my lovely boyfriend got me whilst we are away, they are sparkly hearts! My last favourite this month is a book. Safehaven by Nicholas Sparks is amazing, I'm literally gripped to it. I really love Nicholas Sparks' books because he writes so well.
That is my October favourites! If you would like any reviews or if you have any questions on the products then please feel free to ask.
Xx

5 comments:

  1. Oooo good stuff, I really miss Covergirl, they used to sell it in England... : ( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to try Match Perfection! Such cute faves xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Nicholas Sparks. I'm not a reader but when I read his books I can't stop. May have to pick this up! :)

    Zara
    x
    http://lifesprettyvisions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Nicholas Sparks, probably my fav author yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!