Wednesday 30 November 2011

Make Up Academy Pallets!

First off, I must apologise again as this post was promised last week but I had no time to actually plan and get all the pictures taken. But it is here, finally! 
I have had the MUA pallets for a good 2 months now and they are literally my go to pallets for any occasion and here is why.. 
 

I have all six of the 12 colour pallets from MUA. They are priced at £4 each, cheap and cheerful! As you might be able to tell from the swatches above, they are pretty pigmented for a product costing £4. There is literally every colour you would ever need for absolutely any occasion. You get 72, amazing quality colours for the price of about two or three Mac single shadows (approx. £24) crazy! 
Heaven + Earth:
Heaven and Earth is probably my most used out of the six. It contains 12 very neutral browns and creams and is always thought to be a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Pallet at a fraction of its £35 price tag! See HERE for my take on that.
If you are going to purchase any of these pallets, make sure its this one! You will not regret it!


PRETTY PASTELS: (You may need to tilt your screen to see the swatches) This is another one of my favourite pallets. Theses are another 12 of seriously wearable colours, especially in those summer months when you love to wear a bit of pretty colour on those lids! My favourites are the pinks and peaches because they go so well together.
DUSK TIL DAWN: There are definitely a range of colours in hear to take you from those more natural browns and light dusty greys for during the working hours and those slightly more vibrant colours for those nights out on the town! 
STARRY NIGHT: This one reminds me of Christmas nights. It has pretty blues, greys and even a pink all with beautiful glitters. It makes me feel all sparkly just like Christmas is! (This pallet will be featured in my christmas giveaway coming up very soon!) 
POPTASTIC: Possibly THE most fun pallet I have ever owned. Unfortunately I haven't had the right occasion to use it but it will come. This pallet is full of 12 of the brightest shades of eyeshadow I have ever seen. You never know when you might need them!
GLITTER BALL: Personally I don't think there is an excessive amount of glitter in this compared to say 'Starry Night.' This is another pallet that is totally wearable day and night with its mixes of neutrals and colours. I really like this pallet!




So basically, MUA pallets are amazing! You could literally buy all of these and be set for life's many occasions. Heaven & Earth and Pretty Pastels are definitely my favourites of the six! 6 pallets full of 12 beautifully pigmented colours ideal for anyone just starting out and even the most professional of make up artists. Get down to your local superdrug (or get online) and buy! buy! buy!
XX 

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for a great post, very organised and concise ;)
    ,xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poptastic looks cool..nice blog indeed..

    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their palettes are amazing I plan to collect all of them! Great post by the way
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow!!!! Your blog is really stunning....AND I love these pictures!!!! :) :)

    FOLLOW EACH OTHER???? ;)

    I'll watt your answer on my blog...AND then I'll follow you back!!! <3

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures look amazing.
    I really want to try these palettes

    mariamsbeautybase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your comments girls! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love huge makeup palettes. They give me tons of enjoyment for hours. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love MUA palettes! I've just brought the new Immaculate palette and can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these! I can't wait to try some of these palettes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i kept wondering why your posts weren't showing up on my dash, turns out i forgot to click 'follow'. Love the 'Dusk Till Dawn' palette.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! these all look great. I want them now haha
    http://mayrabarragan90.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for all the nice comments.
    Thanks for the follow Jess
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!