Tuesday 15 November 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

I always get so happy when people send awards around, its such a nice way to show appreciation! This time I was sent the Versatile Blogger Award by the ever so lovely Charlotte over at Teacher in style! She is an awesome blogger and so pretty, go check her out! 
So with most awards there is a little fun thing to do so here are the rules for this award:
1You have to thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.

2. You then share 7 facts about yourself.

3. You have to send the award on to 15 other bloggers whose blogs you appreciate and then let them know that they have been given the award.



Here are 7 facts about me!
1. I am 18, but I look about 12
2. I've only really been into make up properly for about a year and a half.
3. I want to own my own business one day
4. I love college (NERD ALERT!)
5. The Jeremy kyle show gives me endless entertainment in the mornings
6. I think I'm slightly still a bit scared of the dark.
7. I can click my ears. 


I am sending this award too some of my favourite bloggers! (no particular order)
Zara at Pretty Visions
Liz at Aspirations of Glam
Rachel at Life of a Twenty Something
Lucy at Lucyy Writes
Imogen at ImogenRoseBeauty
Samantha at xosamanthagrace
Siobhan at A Girl and a Beauty Blog
Olivia at *Dolly Daydream*
Ashley at Aspiring Ash
Cherry at Cherry Pie
Nadin at Happiness Blvd
Molly at Mollyox
Hannah at Which Way To Wonderland?
-Nicky at Nicky's Beauty Quest
They all have awesome blogs so go ahead and check them out! 
XX

17 comments:

  1. Aww thank you very much sweetie!
    I love your 7 facts!
    I will post on this soon ;)

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you for the award lovely!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! You're a doll! Can't wait to do mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks hun! I shall do this at some stage, it's a crazy week this week.

    Loving your facts.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award! It's my first one, woo! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankyou sooo much for the award, i will do the post as soon as i can;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Congrats on the award! These are always fun to get!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. no problem ladies, you all deserve it! XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the award! :D I was given this the other day too, was gonna pass it onto you! Need to get awarding now :P xx

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! I just found your blog through Elle & Blair's forum. I think it's great and I've subscribed. I did my first post on my blog this morning and hope I can work towards what you have achieved. If you could take a look it would mean a lot to me :)

    Thanks
    K x

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the award doll, we both have something in common, i also want to have my own business! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the award :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thankyou so so much lovely! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for giving me this award. So honoured :)
    Nicky
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!