Thursday 10 November 2011

Chicago Haul

I was struggling a bit with blog ideas today so I thought I might show you what I picked up while I was in Chicago last month with my boyfriend. (picture heavy post)






Mine and Matt's purchases by the end of the week.






Before we left I ordered the 'Make Me Blush' Sigma brush set that I have wanted for forever which was at Matt's aunties house when we arrived.
Cost: £65


I went a bit mad in Bath and Body Works! (oops). I purchased three mini candles, 2x homemade cookies, 1x frosted cupcake, 2 4oz candles, 1x homemade cookies (can you tell its my favourite scent?) 1x hot chocolate. 10x hand sanitizers, 3x brownie, 7x cookie (best scents ever) sanitizer cover.
Cost: $36.98


In Sephora I think I spent a small fortune! I picked up some brush wipes, OPI quick dry spray, Clinique concealer, Clinique 3 step acne solutions. I got caught by the benefit 'One Prime Day' mini's whilst in the queue. I can get all the clinique stuff here but its so much cheaper in America! 
Cost: $80.50


From Forever 21 I found a new bag for college! I also got a cream cardigan and a woolly hat but I forgot to include them in the picture! (sorry) 
Cost for all three items: $60.10
From American Eagle I finally got some moccasins! I have wanted some for ages but never found any until then. Comfiest shoes ever! 
Cost: $34.50
My lovely boyfriend got me a pack of three sets of earrings and a beauty of a bracelet! I am unsure of the price of those. 




We went to Target! I got the new Seventeen magazine, A covergirl mascara and a Covergirl lipstain. Love them! 




Finally, The most comfortable things in the world. Victoria Secret Yoga Pants, legging style. I Love these! The little band at the top just adds a little something to the normal legging style. On the back it says 'LOVE PINK' I wish I had picked up another pair! 




If you wanted to know anything else or have any questions then please let me know! 
XX

12 comments:

  1. Ahh love everything your bought!
    Can't wait to go back to america, so much better shopping there!

    Zara
    x
    http://lifesprettyvisions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you did quite a bit of shopping!! Love everything you got!!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those flats! They look adorable. Plus bargain with those clinque stuff! Hope you enjoyed your hols x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've walked past a couple of America Eagle stores already and it looks really interesting - definitely going to have a pop in and we have a Forever 21 store so off back into one of them! You did right getting loads of beauty products - i've noticed how criminally cheap it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything you got! The moccasins look so comfy!

    Gabby :)

    gabbysbeautybasics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love everything on bath and body works, but they dont ship to england grrr and the bag and shoes are soooo nice;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow. I think I just found a shopping trigger haha. I love everything you got! Especially the Bath and Body works and Clinque stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love the shoes
    great blog by the way xxx

    http://www.vintagenewyork.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great purchases! I love every store you went into. And I love seventeen magazine lol. Victoria Secret Yoga pants are comfortable! I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow great purchases I used that Clinique 3 step system is really works for me :) nice bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow you got to go crazy, so jealous.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. so jealous of the bath and body works stuff! right now i have a sort of obsession with buying candles and i wish we could get candles as nice as bath and body works candles :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!