Wednesday 23 November 2011

November Glossybox!

The theme for this months box was "5 products to try before you buy (whether for yourself of others - Part 1" On first impressions, this isn't a great box. I mean, I could be wrong because I haven't tried out any of the products yet but just looking at them the only thing that really appeals is the nail wraps. However, I could be proved wrong. 
This months box contained a mix of products which is nice but I am slightly bored of these constant perfume samples! I haven't really liked any of them so it would be nice for them to be swapped out for a nail varnish or some make up items in the future. 
This month I got:
- Arbonne Ultra Hydrating Hand crème - £19.00 for a full size
- Dead Sea Spa Magik Delicate Boosting Mask - £8.80 for a full size
- Illamasqua Freak Eau De Parfum - £59.00 for a full size
- Nail Rock Designer Nail Wraps - £6.65 for a pack
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, pre shampoo treatment - £52.10(!!) for a full size
I will put up a review in a couple of weeks when I have had the chance to try them all out properly! 
What do you think of the products? 
50 Follower Giveaway currently running on my blog, ENTER HERE
XX

5 comments:

  1. I have some good news for you...pop over to my blog ;)
    (Im not spamming youve won something nice!)

    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have liked to have got the Elasticizer in my box but overall I was really pleased with it this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was disappointed, especially as it made such a fuss about "oooohh look christmas stuff". x hivenn p.s enter my $200 shopbop giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. owww love the pattern on your nail wraps mine is a black and red pattern :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nail wraps look cool, I want to try some like that. I really want to try Glossybox but haven't got round to it yet! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!