The theme for this months box was "5 products to try before you buy (whether for yourself of others - Part 1" On first impressions, this isn't a great box. I mean, I could be wrong because I haven't tried out any of the products yet but just looking at them the only thing that really appeals is the nail wraps. However, I could be proved wrong.
This months box contained a mix of products which is nice but I am slightly bored of these constant perfume samples! I haven't really liked any of them so it would be nice for them to be swapped out for a nail varnish or some make up items in the future.
This month I got:
- Arbonne Ultra Hydrating Hand crème - £19.00 for a full size
- Dead Sea Spa Magik Delicate Boosting Mask - £8.80 for a full size
- Illamasqua Freak Eau De Parfum - £59.00 for a full size
- Nail Rock Designer Nail Wraps - £6.65 for a pack
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, pre shampoo treatment - £52.10(!!) for a full size
I will put up a review in a couple of weeks when I have had the chance to try them all out properly!
What do you think of the products?
50 Follower Giveaway currently running on my blog, ENTER HERE!