Wednesday 9 November 2011

Desire Clothing's Britain's Best Blogger Competition!

Last night I received an email from Desire Clothing letting me know about a competition they have going on right now especially for Bloggers. They are on the search for Britain’s Best Blogger, If selected you could WIN £50 to spend on their website desireclothing.co.uk. All you have to do is have a look around their website http://www.desireclothing.co.uk/ and find one item that you like the most, create a blog post about it (what it is, why you like it ect) and post it on your blog and link it to their Twitter or  Facebook. I thought I’d be nice and let all of my lovely followers know about this competition. The blogger that wins the £50 will also be awarded the title of Britain's Best Blogger from Desire Clothing. Get searching ladies, you could be the next Britain’s Best Blogger! The Contest closes on the 16th November!


I am not affiliated with Desire Clothing, I am not being sponsored for this post in any way. 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh i'm sooo entering this.. Got my eye on a dress that I want ha-ha!. I've mentioned your blog in my post. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea :)
    Just seen your entry post, good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog!